The 9th Annual SoccerFest is upon us this weekend. Festivities will commence Friday Night with the Official Opening Ceremonies Saturday, 7/23 at 9am. We are looking to stretch over last year's $55,000 raised. Please Click HERE for more information.
The 9th Annual SoccerFest concluded 7/24. Festivities were Friday Night with the Official Opening Ceremonies Saturday, 7/23 at 9am. We are looking to stretch over last year's $55,000 raised. Please consult our Sarah Parvin SoccerFest Tournament Page for more details - http://www.quakertownsoccerclub.org/Tournaments/Parvin/index_E.html#.V2bGyt34BII.facebook.
This is an Recap of Important Information for our event:
- 210 Teams and over 2300 Players
- Approximately 650 games on 13 fields
- TEAM REGISTRATION
- Team Registration Begins at 5:30pm on Friday until 10:00pm. Saturday Registration is Saturday, 7:00am-Noon
- Click HERE for more information - we will even accept help from our Guests - it takes a small Army to run this so if you've got some time, we could use your help.
- Tent Camping & the RV Section will Open at Noon on Friday, 7/22
- Some Changes this Year in Camping:
- NO Generators in ANY Tent Area. Generators should only be run for an RV or Travel Trailer
- FirePits or ANY Open Flame are NOT-permitted anywhere.
- Grills - Gas and Electric ONLY are OK anywhere on the grounds.
- Camping is permitted Friday night as well
- PARKING & SHUTTLES
- Levy Bus will be providing Shuttle Services (8am-8pm on Saturday) from the Regal Cinema if the Main Parking Lots are filled. The bus will stop in the middle of the Main Parking Lot and we will add a 2nd stop near the RV lot if necessary.
- Please obey ALL Parking Signs. If there is Caution Tape, please DO NOT move it.
- Drop-Off Zones. There are two Major Drop of Zones – one between Fields 1 & 2 and the Second between at the lower end of Field 3, near RV.
- Consult the Parking Map on the Tournament Page for more information.
- There is a Special Parking Zone for the Parvin Family and other key QSC personnel. Please do not try to park there.
- Parking Maps are on the Tournament Page to help you familiarize yourself with our facility.
- There will be many food options and the Menu is on the Tournament Page
- Parvin Food Court will be open Friday Night (4-10). Saturday starts at 6:30am and will run until into the early hours of Sunday. Sunday will run until the Tournament ends. Breakfast will be available on both Saturday and Sunday
- QSC Snack Stand will be open for 24 hours straight beginning at 7:30am on Saturday
- Details are on the QSC Tournament Page
- The Schedule of Events (located on our Tournament Page) begins on Friday 7/22 with Music from 4pm-11pm
- Saturday Entertainment from 8am to 11pm
- Vendors will be available all Day Saturday
- Quakertown Borough Pool will have Special Pool Passes available for $5
- Let’s Bounce Around will have Inflatables – Air and Water – for the kids on Saturday
- "Misting Tents" provided by St Lukes will be available to help cool you off too
- KEEP OUR PLACE CLEAN
- We will also have over 30 Port-O-Potties for your convenience.
- Please keep in mind this is a large event it’s really important to pick up after yourselves. All Coaches will be provided with a Garbage Bag for their Team Area. Please make sure you get your trash to the cans and we will around to pick it up
Thank You and we really hope you have a great time!!