The 2015 SarahParvin Soccer Fest is now over but it will go down as one of the smoothest ever. This was the 8th Annual with approximately $300,000 raised over that time and the final tally for 2015 will be available later this year. Some highlights include:
- 208 Teams
- Over 2,300 Players
- 13 Fields
- 24 Divisions from U9 to Over 30 Co-ed
- 610 Games over 24.5 hours Straight on 13 Fields
- Each Team gets a colorful Memorial T-Shirt
- Approximately 7,000 attendees.
- All Proceeds are donated to the Sarah Parvin Foundation
- Information about the Sarah Parvin Foundation can be found here - http://www.sarahparvinfoundation.org/
Some Indivdual/Team Fundraising within QSC
- QSC Young Guns raised over $700 with a yard Sale
- QSC SWAT Donated $1100 from their Bag Bingo in May
- QSC Huskies Donated a variety of books, cleaning supplies and other useful items to the Hope Lodge
- Bela Santiago, sister of a QSC player, designed and donated the proceeds from her custom-made Headbands to the Foundation. Bela raised over $200 with her sale - more information, click HERE.
- Quakertown Summer Swim Team donated $400 from a "Teal Out" this Summer. Sarah was a former swimmer as well as soccer player.
The Sarah Parvin Family Food Court was overwhelmingly popular. A Friday night Pig Roast was added along with a Satruday Chicken BBQ and Clam Bake along with a large assortment of Festival Food.
We wish to achknowledge the following supporters;
- Levy Bus
We appreciate all the teams, coaches and families that attended and hope it was memorable. Further to the QSC Familes that lent their time to work as volunteers, a profound thank you.
Last, we'd like to thank the most important people: the Committees that organized the Event. Without them, this event does not take place. They are the true spirit of this event as they give so many hours of their personal time for the benefit of this others.
We look forward to the 9th Annual event in 2016.
All the Best,